Kinesis Advantage: Педаль(или keypad) + любая клавиша = ваш макрос

Вопросы и обсуждения, связанные с механическими клавиатурами. Особенности работы, выбор подходящего девайса, ремонт и обслуживание.
Ответить
imater
Новичок

Kinesis Advantage: Педаль(или keypad) + любая клавиша = ваш макрос

Сообщение imater » 02 май 2015, 06:34

Обычно макросы клавиатуры вешают на обычные модификаторы, что конфликтует с обычными программами, так как вероятность использования модификаторов: ctrl, alt, shift, command и их сочетаний крайне велика.

Есть решение, которое описали на одном из форумов, пользователь которого написал письмо создателям клавиатуры:
[...] if you copy a modifier key (Ctrl, Alt, Super) to Caps Lock (or any other location), then create a Macro in combination with a non-modifier key, it will also affect the original Modifier key since it’s a copy or duplicate key. So as you noted, if you copy Ctrl to Caps lock, then create a Macro for Caps Lock + J, the same macro will occur when pressing the original Ctrl key + J.

Do you have a footswitch? http://www.kinesis-ergo.com/fs-non-program.htm

If so, one possible solution is to simply use the footswitch for Macro’s. One thing a lot of customers do with a footswitch is take advantage of the second layer of the keyboard. Because there is an embedded layer there are essentially two layers or layouts of the keyboard, or two actions for every key. The footswitch by default functions as a Keypad Shift (which activates the embedded layer). This allows a lot more possibilities as far as macros go. For example, the bottom layer “J” could be set for a macro and the top layer would simply produce the letter “J”. You could use the footswitch essentially as a modifier by pressing it down, then tapping the letter “J” with your finger and it will produce the macro. This could be a great solution since it won’t affect any of your modifier keys or any of the top layer keys.

Other than that, I don’t see any solution other than simply creating macros with Caps lock (remapped as Ctrl) and non-modifier keys that you normally wouldn’t use. For example, perhaps Caps Lock + “4” could be a macro. You normally wouldn’t press Ctrl + 4 so it wouldn’t create any conflicts with your regular Ctrl key (hopefully that makes sense).

I personally do something similar, as I have a lot of macros in my keyboard. Most of them are Ctrl or Alt + a number, since in the programs I use I would never use those combinations in regular use.
Общий смысл в том, чтобы вешать макросы на обычные кнопки в Keypad режиме (вторая клавиша справа), тогда они будут действовать только в keypad, который по умолчанию включается при зажатой педали.

Представьте, при зажатой педали и нажатии всего одной клавиши, вы можете пулять любой текст и любые сочетания клавиш, при этом вам не нужно запоминать сочетания модификаторов.

Ответить